Game Studies 101 is an online annotated database of games, scholarship, and criticism. Who is this site for?
- Students who wish to explore a broad range of games and critical resources.
- Instructors planning an (inter)disciplinary course games, culture, and design.
- (Non-)Governmental organizations and commercial game designers looking to create games informed by existing research.
- Game designers interested in the breadth of games on a particular topic or subject.
- Game enthusiasts interested in exploring game scholarship.
Steve Wilcox – Editor-in-Chief/Managing Editor
Alice Bao – Environmental Studies Curator
Dean Mizzi – Human Geography Curator
Michael Hancock – Game Studies Curator
Ryan Clement – Purposeful Games Curator